The alumina ceramic grinding beads are produced by rolling molding and isostatic pressing. The regular sizes are from 0.5mm up to 30mm. With the advantages of super low wear loss rate, it is mainly used in non-metallic mineral powder (such as zirconium silicate, kaolin, heavy calcium carbonate, etc.), coating, paint, food and other industries, as well as the polishing of metal parts. It is suitable for all kinds of ball milling, grinding and polishing equipment.
Thanks to the world cutting edge technology with advanced raw material ultra-fine equipment, granulation equipment, automatic molding equipment and firing equipment, the quality of our alumina ceramic grinding beads enjoy good reputation in the world market.
3. Available Size
Size from 0.5mm up to 20mm are available;
Other size will be available upon customer’s requests.
25kg net in PP-bag or big bag of 500 or 1000kg net. 20-24MT/20'FCL.
5. Key Benefits
(1) It bring much higher grinding efficiency for ultra-fine grinding.
(2) Excellent chemical stability, and will not cause contamination to the ground material.
(3) Extremely low wear loss rate.
(4) With high toughness and hardness.
(5) Duratec will provide technical support to help customer improve the grinding efficiency and reduce the cost.